FERMENTED RICE is also used to call as Chaddannam in Telugu states in INDIA.It is a simple healthy food for breakfast and simply made by of curd rice,chilies and onions combination. And is mostly eat in summer days,its help to Cooling your body temperature. Fermented rice is probiotic in nature. Rich source of vitamin-B12. there are many uses to have this rice.
It will give enough energy throughout the day
Help to constipation
Regulate blood pressure
It is rich source of vitamin-B12
Helps to maintain the youthful and radiant look of your skin
It get rid of ulcers.
Helps to reduce tiredness
Helps in allergies and skin related issues.
It also helps to boost immune system
PREPARATION OF FERMENTED RICE
Before going to start your preparation ..keep mind some important points here. Generally this rice is made in earthen pot but this is not mandatory thing to do,
This fermented rice need to prepare in the night time and need to eat in the first early morning time.Now let check for the ingredients
- 2 Cups Rice
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Medium Sliced Onions
- 3 or 4 Chopped Green Chilies
- Salt to Taste
- Take a bowl heat the milk till its warm,and add some pinch of curd to that warm milk
- do this process late evening or night .one small thing here to remember best to prepare curd in earthen pot for taste.
- Take a bowl and add 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water and make it bowl till rice gets cooked.Here also best to used brown rice ,single polished rice or some millet’s like foxtail, kodo,littlemillets in the place of normal rice.
- Keep it aside for sometime it gets cooled and Mix well with chopped onions and chilies and pinch of salt and set aside for 8 to 10 hours OVERNIGHT.In the morning, mix well and serve as breakfast with some avakai on the side.